Clan UID Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan UID Hangout

Come hang out at the Clan UID forum. Where gaming is what we do.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herro dere

Go down 
3 posters

Am I your friend?
Yes.
Herro dere I_vote_lcap33%Herro dere I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No.
 33% [ 1 ]
Maybe.
 33% [ 1 ]
Portugal.
Herro dere I_vote_lcap0%Herro dere I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Magnus the Red
Peon
Magnus the Red

Male Libra Dog
Birthday : 1994-10-14
Activity Points : 4310
Favorite Bands : Pink Floyd, Skrillex, Kaskade, Dire Straits, Deadmau5, Kansas, Journey
Favorite Games : Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Command & Conquer, Empire Earth, AoE, AoM, Wasteland, Warcraft, Supreme Commander, CoH, Dawn of War

Herro dere Empty
PostSubject: Herro dere   Herro dere I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Well, I saw that everyone else was making introductions, so I figured that I might as well make one.

Herro dere, my name is Magnus. [Insert group saying "Hello, Magnus.]
I am an alcoholic. Not really.
I have been playing Warcraft since the time I have possessed a computer capable of running it, so about 6 years.
I began my Battle.net journey by playing a game of Island Defense. I had no idea what it was, it was just the first game in the list.
Even though I was absolutely terrible at the game (I randomed Radioactive and didn't realize I had been walling with towers until I saw that my walls didn't attack).
Even though I failed, I kept getting better at the game.
Eventually, I joined a clan and developed friends in Warcraft. I had joined Clan BP (Black Plague).
Eventually, the clan leader, who had become a close friend of mine, stopped coming online and the clan disbanded.
Then I joined some other clans that I'm too lazy to list.
Then I joined Clan UT (Unseen Threats). We were (in my opinion) one of the best clan of Island Defense players out there--even better than the retarded "pure Island Defense" clans (i.e. ISDP, MoMo, iDef, etc.).
I will always be a member of Clan UT. ♥
Then I joined Clan UiD after UT disbanded.

But anyway, once upon a time, every Island Defense player knew who I was. Then Blizzard released patch 1.24b, so all the players left because they didn't want to play Island Defense v3.0.2c anymore considering we had played it for over a year already. So now no one remembers me, or Clan UT really.

Then some stuff happened, blah blah blah. Clan UT hosted Island Defense v3.0.7 for a long period of time, despite Carnerox telling us to stop because some idiot released it before he was done. I honestly liked that version. Tauren and Huntress were OP since they leveled really quickly, and there were bugs left in the game where certain people could use cheats (I.e. TIMMYTAUREN).

I got kicked out of UT a bunch of times for stating my opinion. Blah blah blah, my life story, blah blah. I kill babies and eat them. Herp derp. Blah blah. Words, letters, Ampersand. Guess that about it.
Back to top Go down
PoisonX
Co-Founder / Site Designer / Admin
PoisonX

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 4521
Favorite Bands : Black Veil Brides, Broken Iris, Mayday Parade and Red
Favorite Games : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Warcraft III

Herro dere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dere   Herro dere I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey man welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Sefiroz
Peon
Sefiroz

Male Taurus Goat
Birthday : 1991-05-02
Activity Points : 4314
Favorite Bands : Black Veil Brides, The Agonist, Crowdburn
Favorite Games : Battlefield 3, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3

Herro dere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dere   Herro dere I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Welcome Very Happy although I am newer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herro dere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herro dere   Herro dere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herro dere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan UID Hangout :: The Forum Section :: Introductions-
Jump to: