Clan UID Hangout

Come hang out at the Clan UID forum. Where gaming is what we do.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Herro dere

Go down 

Am I your friend?
Yes.
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
No.
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Maybe.
33%
 33% [ 1 ]
Portugal.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Magnus the Red
Peon

Male Libra Dog
Birthday : 1994-10-14
Activity Points : 2357
Favorite Bands : Pink Floyd, Skrillex, Kaskade, Dire Straits, Deadmau5, Kansas, Journey
Favorite Games : Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Command & Conquer, Empire Earth, AoE, AoM, Wasteland, Warcraft, Supreme Commander, CoH, Dawn of War

PostSubject: Herro dere   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Well, I saw that everyone else was making introductions, so I figured that I might as well make one.

Herro dere, my name is Magnus. [Insert group saying "Hello, Magnus.]
I am an alcoholic. Not really.
I have been playing Warcraft since the time I have possessed a computer capable of running it, so about 6 years.
I began my Battle.net journey by playing a game of Island Defense. I had no idea what it was, it was just the first game in the list.
Even though I was absolutely terrible at the game (I randomed Radioactive and didn't realize I had been walling with towers until I saw that my walls didn't attack).
Even though I failed, I kept getting better at the game.
Eventually, I joined a clan and developed friends in Warcraft. I had joined Clan BP (Black Plague).
Eventually, the clan leader, who had become a close friend of mine, stopped coming online and the clan disbanded.
Then I joined some other clans that I'm too lazy to list.
Then I joined Clan UT (Unseen Threats). We were (in my opinion) one of the best clan of Island Defense players out there--even better than the retarded "pure Island Defense" clans (i.e. ISDP, MoMo, iDef, etc.).
I will always be a member of Clan UT. ♥
Then I joined Clan UiD after UT disbanded.

But anyway, once upon a time, every Island Defense player knew who I was. Then Blizzard released patch 1.24b, so all the players left because they didn't want to play Island Defense v3.0.2c anymore considering we had played it for over a year already. So now no one remembers me, or Clan UT really.

Then some stuff happened, blah blah blah. Clan UT hosted Island Defense v3.0.7 for a long period of time, despite Carnerox telling us to stop because some idiot released it before he was done. I honestly liked that version. Tauren and Huntress were OP since they leveled really quickly, and there were bugs left in the game where certain people could use cheats (I.e. TIMMYTAUREN).

I got kicked out of UT a bunch of times for stating my opinion. Blah blah blah, my life story, blah blah. I kill babies and eat them. Herp derp. Blah blah. Words, letters, Ampersand. Guess that about it.

Co-Founder / Site Designer / Admin

Male Aries Rooster
Birthday : 1993-04-09
Activity Points : 2568
Favorite Bands : Black Veil Brides, Broken Iris, Mayday Parade and Red
Favorite Games : Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Warcraft III

PostSubject: Re: Herro dere   Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Hey man welcome to the forums!

Sefiroz
Peon

Male Taurus Goat
Birthday : 1991-05-02
Activity Points : 2361
Favorite Bands : Black Veil Brides, The Agonist, Crowdburn
Favorite Games : Battlefield 3, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3

PostSubject: Re: Herro dere   Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Welcome Very Happy although I am newer

PostSubject: Re: Herro dere   

Back to top Go down

Herro dere
Page 1 of 1